Contest Rules for a Giveaway in Canada - Eligibility:
- Eligibility: This contest is open to all legal residents of Canada (excluding the province of Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older, excluding employees, agents, and representatives of the contest sponsor, their subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each. Void where prohibited by law.
- How to Enter: No purchase necessary. By entering the Contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by the Contest Rules set out herein, and accept the decisions of the Sponsor, or those acting on behalf of the Sponsor, as final and binding, without right of appeal, in all respects, including without limitation, as to eligibility and/or disqualification of entries. Entries that are incomplete, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of these Contest Rules shall be disqualified.
Entry: To participate in the Contest, entrants must follow the following steps: Register at calendarclub.ca with participant’s Full Name, Valid email address, and mailing address.
Limit: one entry per person
- Entry Period: The contest begins on July 31, 2023 and ends on August 6, 2023 . Entries that are submitted before or after the Entry Period will be disqualified. The contest sponsor reserves the right to extend or shorten the contest at their sole discretion.
Prizes: There is one (1) prize (“Prize”) available to be won, consisting of
- one (1) Spirograph Deluxe Set, one (1) National Geographic Break Open 2 Geodes Kit,
- one (1) Dino Dig it Up Big Egg, one (1) Ticket to Ride First Journey Board Game, one (1) Take N Play
- Tic-Tac-Toe Travel Magnetic Game, one (1) Take N Play Go Fishing Travel Magnetic Game, One (1)
- Take N Play Hangman Travel Magnetic Game, one (1) Travel Size Qwirkle Game., with a value of $210.92 CAD. The prize is non-transferable, and no substitution will be allowed except at the contest sponsor's sole discretion. The contest sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is not available for any reason.
- Winner Selection Process:
The Sponsor will randomly draw 1 entry on August 9, 2023. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period and, subject to any limits on the number of entries as specified in these Contest Rules, the number of entries by the participant. The Sponsor may reject any entry if, in its absolute discretion, it considers the entry to contain inappropriate content.
The selected potential winners will be contacted by approximately 4:30 pm EST on August 16, 2023. Prizes will be delivered to winners by approximately the end of August 2023. BEFORE BEING DELCARED A WINNER, each potential winner, or, if the potential winner is under age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, the potential winner’s parent or legal guardian, must sign and return within five (5) business days of notification a declaration and release prepared by the Sponsor, which among other things: (i) requires the eligible winner to correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question without mechanical or other aid; (ii) confirms compliance with these Contest Rules (iii) acknowledges acceptance of Prize as awarded; (iv) agrees to release the Releasees from any and all loss, harm, claims, cost, expense (including legal and other professional expense), demands, damages, actions or causes of action whatsoever which the potential winner, his/her heirs, executors or administrators may or thereafter have against any of the releasees in respect of or relating to participation in the Contest, participation in any contest-related activity of the acceptance use or misuse of the Prize.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the contest sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the contest to address the impairment and then resume the contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Rules; or (b) cancel the contest and award the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The contest sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Rules. If the eligible winner: (a) declines the Prize; or (b) fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question; or (c) fails to return the properly executed Contest documents within the specified time, then they will be disqualified (and will forfeit all rights to the Prize) and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select an alternate eligible entry. If a selected potential winner fails to receive a Prize in accordance with these Contest Rules, an alternate potential winner will be drawn. Any such alternative potential winner will be required to comply with these Contest Rules, including the above requirements related to the declaration and release.
- Limitations of Liability: The contest sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of submissions in the contest. The contest sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The contest sponsor is not responsible for any problems, failures, or technical malfunction of any telephone network. The Sponsor accepts no responsibility for loss, damage or claims caused by or resulting from the Contest or a Prize. By participating and accepting a Prize, a winner consents to the use of his/her name, address (city and province/territory), photograph and entry without further renumeration or notice, in connection with any publicity carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor with respect to the Contest. The Sponsor, its licensees, affiliates, related companies, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies and their respective governors, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) are not liable for (a) late, lost , delayed, not received, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, stolen, fraudulent or illegible entries (all of which shall be automatically void and not eligible for Prizes); (b) failure to receive entries due to transmission failures, busy signals, traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, servers, access providers, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or recipient; or (c) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Contest and breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers”. Entries are subject to verification by the Sponsor. Entry materials/data not satisfying the entry requirements or that have been tampered with or altered are void. The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or amend this Contest at any time and in a ny way, without prior notice. The Sponsor and the independent contest organization, if applicable, shall not be held responsible for any problems, errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest.